There are new pictures on grandsboy from today. We went outside and played with some new toys. Nanny's red wagon is a huge hit! Sam threw a fit when Ash stopped pulling him around in it. I had to distract him while Ash hid it out of sight. He also had fun playing with Poppa & Nana Beth's playset. That's all we got to so far. I'm sure all his other new toys will be just as fun and exciting!
4.06.2008
Outdoor Fun
There are new pictures on grandsboy from today. We went outside and played with some new toys. Nanny's red wagon is a huge hit! Sam threw a fit when Ash stopped pulling him around in it. I had to distract him while Ash hid it out of sight. He also had fun playing with Poppa & Nana Beth's playset. That's all we got to so far. I'm sure all his other new toys will be just as fun and exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment